Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Snap-shot of me...

Its really lovely the way life inspires us... through simple things , unusual places, casual conversations, lazy blog-hopping, strangers or random browsing...I simply love
every bit of it.

Oh , its difficult to handle me when I m inspired ...I get very rest-less and then want things rolling right then...and you should ask me what I m inspired to....mostly reading...time and again.I am at office now ...all inspired ...and you know the rest..dont you?!!!!

Yet another thing to go back to is story-telling...since there are nt any kids around to put at stake,I am my own audience.And friends who know, know of my eccentricity ...that I get chatty with myself.The best person I love to converse with is me :-)

Off-late I ve got myself into this habit of piling up books on my bed-side table...and then devour them like I ve never read before.Sometimes it is random picks,the genre does not matter ...and then the ones that get hunt-down based on reviews from friends.I am so glad that there are soo many around to share the titles with me.

The illustrated story-book for Vinay is a pending project I ve to get back to.Looks like hez gonna be all grown-up by the time the book is in place.Its just that there are too many characters that I ve thought out and am yet to figure out the scheme to fit them in place.

May be I ll post my stories here in my blog...someday ...not very far...

Until then...stay inspired...life is beautiful...

Current mood: ***** Happy , contented, dreamy, inspired *****

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Risha..
Nice to see you in brimming joy in this post....keep going like this...

Anonymous said...

My blog awaits u gurl!!!

Risha said...

@Anonymous
Thank you :-)

@Ashu
Hey was there ....dint you see?

Anonymous said...

HI, keep rocking, good luck and yes happy anniversary......

Maverick

Anonymous said...

HI, keep rocking, good luck and yes happy anniversary......

Maverick

Risha said...

@Maverick
Thank you for your comment , wishes and oh yeah ...the double emphasis :-)

Risha said...

@Abishek
Thank you Abhishek ...