Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So long...good night ...

Funny Ashu had to flick back my sense of time to life...I m very much here ...work and life keep my hands full...but the most demanding is my thinking.I m almost an insomniac...blame it on my thinking!!

I m not hurt , angry ,upset,ambitious, planning or doing anything quite sensible.But just when I want to turn my thinking off, I ve a thousand thoughts flashing by.So random , so exhausting.Itz been quite some days since I ve slept well.This simply is nt me!!THIS is me!!! I can sleep straight for 11 hours, just about any time I decide to!!!

This might be out of place,nevertheless, wanted to quote my best friend:
" Biriyani is delicious and good when you have it once in a while.
Not every day.
White rice is not all that rich and tasty,
But thatz what will keep us going everyday , without any harm".

The simplicity and sensibility of his statement makes me smile.I should learn to appreciate the very many simple, humble things that I take for granted.

My over-worked brain is just too tired now...guess it will be a good night's sleep for me tonight :-)

Let our dreams meet and dance in their wakefulness ...sleep thee well !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Risha baby, great to find me here. Sleep well. Perhaps you have got my streak of insomniacsism or vice versa.

the biriyani quote is great. made me laugh.

Sleep well and enjoy. see colorfol wild crazy dreams and njoi the life!!!

cheerio

Ashu

PS : pls drop ur footprints on my blog too :)

Risha said...

@Ashu
Sure Ashu will do that :)

I m more of the sneak-in , sneak-out sort..