Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mad about life...

When I feel hollow with-in,
when earth takes me for quite a spin,
when my days are of shades grey and blue,
when my heart pines for a brighter hue,
a little sun-shine , snow,
chai-latte or may be a rainbow,
I close my eyes and remember life,
the little smiles strewn my way.
Not a single day of mine sways by without a smile,
every aching step takes me to a further mile,
and I know life still is worth every bit of it,
through the streaks of tears and the victory smiles!!
I am mad about life !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Risha,

I feel out of freezer when I read ur lines of positive thought.
I feel so charged on reading it and I will visit often to get charged..:)

Risha said...

@Anonymous
wow..thatz so flattering :-) Do drop by often ...

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully written!!!

Risha said...

@Ashu
Thank you gurl :)