Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yeah ..itz me ...rattling again!!!

Did I tell you how glum and pathetic I was making my days?! Well , be thankful if you dint hear that part of the story...I hate to hear it myself :)

And then another crazy thing is that I m thinking in terms of blog posts these days. Infact I would ve written close to 10 posts yesterday inside my head.Thatz how much of thinking thatz happening...and the genre is quite varied ... about career , family , friends, fantasy , big plans , next day's lunch ,waters, movies, snow,learning something new, about using a chapstick,teh spring I miss, following 2 different clock-ticks ...oh my therez so much to think in this world!!!!

Allthis thinking and so,it has been so difficult for me to get some sleep .I was really scared I will go crazy if I dint sleep.Sleep is water to me...cant do without it.With all the worrying and glum thoughts ... I visualized myself getting into the boring adultdom...the wrinkled fore-heads, lost smiles, concentrated rationality, diluted enthusiasm...all things plain and uniniteresting.

And all it takes to bring back the fizz is this !!!!

To feel the joy of being our old selves...sure is priceless. And when this guy talks about that ... I should say he simply stole words from my mouth.

Long time ago I made a decision: However old and wrinkled I become, I ll never walk around like a zombie which has drunk hydrochloric acid. Growing old is simply not on my agenda :-)

4 comments:

NISHANT SAXENA said...

Your bloggs are really interesting ............. if you don't mind, I would like to know more about you......... pls mail me on nishant_09@yahoo.com and visit http://nishantsaxena.blogspot.com/

Risha said...

@Nishant
Thank you for dropping by :-)

NISHANT SAXENA said...

Well of some one can be like by every one :).......... but what matters is who is that lucky person whom that someone likes :)............ so who is this lucky one in ur case :)......... if u don't mind telling me........

Risha said...

@Nishant
I have a certain difficulty understanding your question here!!

If it is about the person I like ...well ...there are my family and friends whom I love and hold close to my heart.