Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A beautiful experience

On Jan 17th 2008 I held a new born in my hands for the first ever time in my life and I was in tears , the feeling was so overwhelming.

And today , I sang little Raeya to sleep :) and I simply cant believe what I did !!!

To reinstate my hopes about life, to get me past the grey days or the mundane life, to mellow the piling bitterness towards the not-so-pleasant things of life , to grant myself the gift of forgiveness, to believe in a new beginning, that there is no such thing as end of life , just a thought about these two would do :Babies and puppies.

I try to think of what in them draws this feeling out of me , and I have no answer...may be itz simply their being.If only my being could make so much sense...

2 comments:

monu said...

hmmm...
reminds me of the time i held little Sriram in my hands for teh first time ever soon after he was born..

i will never forget that feeling..i was overwhelemed..he was cozy in my lap and looked on with these huge beautiful eyes..
it is indeed a lovely feeling

i agree with you about babies and puppies..only i have a lot more animals in my list..
;)

Risha said...

@Monu
Ahaann...I get the pun intended :p
So how are you and the lil' one doing?