Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A fresh start...

yeah ...I know...I ve been in a daze.Nevertheless the year is still new ...aint it?

Wish you a very happy and prosperous New year filled with lotsa love, light and laughter!!!

A clean, fresh start is always refreshing ...so full of promises and hope.An opportunity to reflect, correct, begin new.

Looking through the rear view at the year that just reeled by...these are my thoughts: Almost the entire year spent away from family and folks..the year was quite a learning experience.

Someone said : "Nothing to lose.Always to win" . Year 2007 took away from me, all that I had made and gave me all that I dint have. I am truly amazed at what I learnt...my capacity to love, to look beyond the looming differences, to understand and grow. On a personal front , this year, I met this face of mine, I had never ever met, not even in my dreams.

I have to thank my family , friends and folks I meet day-in and day-out, for the ways in which they made my life better ...the many things that they helped me learn...and survive.And ask forgiveness for the tough times I put them through.I did the way I did because I dint know a better way to do.I am learning here...forgive my mistakes.

Year 2007 has prepared me quite well for 2008.

For year 2008 , I ve these on my mind:
-> Learn new things ...
-> Look at life beyond work
-> To classify things I want and dont want.Remove the clutter.
-> To respond rather than react
-> To empathize with people before getting critical of them
-> To let go my defenses and be the warm person that I always had been

I want to remind myself that everyone lives to be happy or is striving to be happy.We are not very different from each other....so there is no need to fear people ...all that is needed is understanding.

This year, I choose to understand people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Risha,
Nice start. I wish all the best... None of the pain-gain learnings will go unwaste...

Risha said...

@Anonymous
Thank you :) Wish you too the best life can give.

nullity said...

Hi Risha,

Thats a very good start. In life too we need to press "Refresh" button at times..:-)
"To respond rather than react" - I am copying that for myself and will tell u by the end of the year if iam successful..:-)
Have a wonderful year.

Risha said...

@nullity
Thanks nullity for dropping by.we ll track on how far you get with that :)