Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 07, 2008

A new scribble pad

I am a serious and cold self-critic. I easily get disappointed with myself.More-so in matters of life....being happy, accomplishing stuff, like that.

Now , I am terribly bored...of being so , playing by the rules, always in a hurry to get somewhere. I do have my hippy times ; But those are very fleeting!! A walk in the woods does not make me a free spirit.Hell , I come back to an imbrogglio of self-infested stupid thoughts.

I tell myself a thousand times over that life is not about achieving something, getting somewhere ...itz about living this moment , NOW!!! To laugh like crazy , love passionately, try new stuff ...explore and die giggling...thatz how i want my life to be.

As part of the re-vamping, I ve come up with new things I want to be doing.If they make sense to you , I am glad ...and if they dont ...I am gladder :)

-> Learn to leap frog .

This , I was inspired by my almost-daily walks , where I see the leap-frog poles, waiting for me to jump over.Long story cut short there.

-> Type 80 wpm (Current average : 42 wpm on www.typeracer.com )

-> Say "ABCD ...Z" reverse in less than 3.92 sec (well, thatz the time I took to say them straight)

-> Learn balloon sculpture and the ones they do with the puffin balloons as well.

I saw them at the Fringe festival and how happy they make the kids ?!!! ... and me as well:)

-> Learn Tiffany glass art ( tough one there!!)

-> Express anger if I must. But practise patience ( I am getting serious here...)

-> Peep into a stranger's book title and start reading that book. ( Numero Uno title : "The lost continent " - Bill Bryson ).

Oh , did I tell you , I am so fascinated by running-away. I wanted to do it, even as a kid. I dont know if I ll ever be strong enough to be a run-away.Or may be I ll give a call back home ...

Well, thats that for now.

Heading to bake something nasty or nice.

Chao from me :)

Run along now...go live your life.

4 comments:

nullity said...

.....go live your life..

I am copying this to my scribble pad...:-)

TC

Anonymous said...

How did ur baking go.. Nasty or Nice.... :)

Wud i get a piece...

Tiffany has my addiction & craving for past 4 years... but never got a chance to learn in chennai... Very costly...

Risha said...

@nullity
Looks like you has the cherry on the ice-cream :)
Thank you for dropping by.

@reetuashwin
Well...I made coconut biscuits...and they came out pretty decent.But the prblm is they will stink by the time i m in Chennai :(

I need cues from the expert (You!!) on learning arts.May be we ll try to do Tiffany together...wat ya say?

Anonymous said...

typeracer.com is an addictive thing... u got me hooked!