Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Love ...

Lots of love can make you cry, believe me I did.

And today, somehow, I find it appropriate to revisit this thought.

Itz funny what a maverick can do with words .Take your words ...juggle them around ...and they mean very different from what they actually did.

Wondering why even your non-sense words make sense to me. Guess , I understand the person who stands beyond the words. You probably do the same with me.

Whatz the point?!

I ll wait.

Wait for what? I dont have an answer.

Btw, was it you or was it me? Does it even matter ?

Damn ... I cant cry.

P.S: If you read this and dint understand what I meant ... that exactly is my point. I dont intend to be understood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand ;)
karthik sankaran

Anonymous said...

cry, within or burst out, but dont let go, thatz wat I do

Maverick

Risha said...

@Karthik
Hey ...you do.

@Maverick
I m so limited in what I can do. What do I do if I was the one who let go of myself?