Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Choose not to read this

Honestly...I am perfectly ok if you choose to flip to another site or go back to a some place where sensibility prevails. I am in no mood to think and there is nothing in particular I want to talk about.So I really cannot say what I am gonna spew!!

A little while ago I was reminded of a very very wonderful time I had with a friend on a New year's day (let me get more specific ...the year is 2005).If I have to count all my happy moments that sure would be in.

Oh!...and about past two days, I was hyper-enthused ...smiling, chirpy, super friendly,singing ...like I had done drugs...just could not contain my spirits.

I dont know if there is any jerk who could even match up with me...I miss people like crazy!!I am really really sad.I miss some friends , the good times ( I have insufficient memory for the bad ones), fun , laughters, mushy mushy moments...what do I do?!!!Sometimes I feel like I would shine shoes, mop floors, sell insurances to zombies; do just about anything to talk to my friends, be with them.And another irkiest part is when I see one day-in and day-out and pretend like I m this poise, gracious lady ,at a distance, when I am all about screaming within over how I terribly miss the good times we had.

Gosh ...I am such a tough person to handle!!!What you call a normal day would make me feel I m riding a roller-coaster.Today I was all of it: happy, sad, confused, lonely, nostalgic, teary, chirpy, argumentative, poise, responsible, dumb, lost, courteous, rude, friendly...you name it. My mood-swings are as bad as Mr.Ramanan's weather forecast ; I really cant predict which way they would sway.But then, predictability is so dull and uninteresting!!!

I am getting a little hazy about what I am typing...sleep calls.I ll call this done here.Your patience is much appreciated:) I just have one question to ask : "Are you crazy?"!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am just as crazy as you are... or probably a little more ;) Are you a Gemini by any chance? Just a casual Q... Personally I don't get much enthused by zodiac signs :)

nullity said...

Yep....me too very crazy (not sure if that words suits all the moods you have mentioned)....many a times it happens to me...I tell it to myself that its just a bit higher nostalgia...not sure if it can be related but most of the time this sort of an uncontrollable mood prevails on a saturday!!!!...and yes, on those times we become very tough persons to be handled by us.....God is crazy...

nullity

Risha said...

@I walk alone
I m the perfect aimer ...Saggi ;-)
Me too I dont go gaga over zodiacs ..but a mild harmless inquisitive.

@nullity
Gosh ...you hit the bull's eye!!! Saturdays (weekends to be more generic) are when I run high on nostalgia.Thatz when I find nothing better to do than wallow.