Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 08, 2008

An update for update's sake...

Itz been a month since I ve been away ... connectivity was remote and so was my zeal to blog.Been in intense thinking mode.

A quick recap of things that went by: came back home; stayed unconnected for a ong while ..no internet , no mobile ; Paid an unenthusiatic visit to my abode (sigh!!!) ; Went on a trek ( I see a little life there!!!) ; Hurt my toe and my toe nail suffers even now ; Saw a lay-off at work , watched my friends let go , felt bleak; Uncertainity quotient is an all time high , which I think is good ... stagnation is bad , breeds grub (took a while to get this thought sorted).Thatz that.

And now , flu is in the air ...I ve got the germs as well. Have been without a cold or fever for a long while , so thought I ll let this one be. Decided to keep away from medications.Downing jugs of Vitamin C and itz doing good. I know I m gonna be just fine by Monday.

Thatz from me for now. Until I think of something worth posting, I ll leave you with this babble.

Take good care :)

3 comments:

nullity said...

Hi Risha,

Welcome back..:-)

Take care.

Nullity

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Life is full of co-incidence and my visit to your site is a perfect example.

Had been through this road earlier and now my life is indeed better...

So its worth for some time to have life its own ups&downs that will prepare us for many things with or without our will...

TC...

Risha said...

@Nullity
Thank you nullity for the welcome :)

@Anonymous
Yeah ...our lives are so different and yet so similar :)