Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Need of the hour

My weekend started on Friday and that helped me decoil my frayed nerves.If you are thinking I am into rocket-launching or something...you are sure damn lost.I am pretty much the genre that fumbles when therez a lil more work and then frets when there is none!!!

Well...that was me being too rude with myself. Here comes the better picture: I am the sort of person who does stuff , stands pressure ...workaholic et all thru the week. And then weekend brings along the revelation that my work is not what I want/love to do!!! I think hard about what I like...and then there is too many : to list and prioritize is nearly daunting an effort that I go back to the stink hole.

If I sound irreverent ...dont let your jaw drop..I like being that way as well..once in a while. I ve never been consistent ...not even in being myself !!!Like I said ...'incomprehensible' is the word.

Need of the hour...a life revamp..I would like to let myself be lead by less useful , more meaningful ways ; build on bare essentials; strip away all those meaningless stuff.Enjoy the ride , than hit the gas. Not too much to wish for...but certainly calls for a strong will.Do I have one??!!Wish I knew the answer !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, nice to see ur one more incomprehensibilities, ur need of the hour is not life revamp, but its the revamp of ur meaningless stuff into meaningful way, its the rule(nature's) u enjoy ur ride without hitting the gas then its meaningless, would be monotonous followed by boredom. i wish even i had the answers,finding it is the quest.blog them when u know u have.