Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 05, 2004

H a p p p p p p....p p p y!

"Are you my dream realized?
Or,my fantasy come true?
You show me dew-drops and I see diamonds;
You smile and I see heaven...."

Someway,today reminded me of these lines that I came across sometime back.
This day caught me happy and smiling!!
The lasting moments (I ve so many of them!!) in life are the simple ones, which are filled with the tender pleasures in life......and today I had one such sweet memory made!
If jumping is measure of being happy....then the world would be all pits!!!
I'm sooooooo happy :)

I am thankful for the umpteen blessings I ve been showered with.
Today,I'm humbled by yet another.... the manifestation of a beautiful friendship
and an of the box adventure!
Ppl,I'm getting a little too sentient :)


" Who are the happiest people..

An artist whistling at work.
A child building sand castle.
A mother bathing her baby.
And me for having a friend like you"

Somebody said this before I could ;)

I see some serene beauty in these lines and the beauty of these lines
again remind me of a beautiful movie "Life is beautiful".
Sure!!!
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

ppl,guess I'm starting to babble...too happy to think I guess :)
So,smiling-off!!!(Oops I meant signing off!!)
Stay smiling :)

3 comments:

nullity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nullity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nullity said...

to whom did u write all these things...i could see no comments....but anyway...be happy....the way u have expressed...i do not know the reason for your happiness...but i think my rest of the day would be very happy after reading this....this is the place where u have to visit when you feel you are sad...please do not try to remember the reason if that's no more an incident to remember....just read your lines....thats nothing but pure happiness expressed in words....your mind will be nuetralised...iam sure