Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

strange ways..

ppl,I'm really startled by the strange ways in which realtionships work!!!The past couple of days I ve been experiencing throbbing pain....as an outcome of too much love and too much tenderness.Sometimes I'm happy that therez someone who cares about me so much,but sometimes I'm sad that the care is of such intensity that it hurts the relationship."To care for someone is easy.To make someone care for you is difficult.But I really wonder how you make caring for you so easy for me!!"This SMS made so much sense to me.I think I'm making caring for me,a Herculian task!!!Whatever happens,my only wish is that I bring happiness to all ppl who know me.Or otherwise atleast not to be a thorn in their hearts....It hurts to hurt someone you love.

No comments: