Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

An ode to a friend...

It just dint happen in a day,I rather put it that way.First,it woz just a few words,then,smiles that broke the guards.Remember,those times when our roads crossed,and then,we pretended too engrossed,To shine a smile in visible tone,just one of the thousands,heart-born.Then, a stuttered hi and a staggering hello,the wall between us thawed to mellow.Now,times have changed and not many flutterbies,I talk out my heart,my laughters and cries.Strangely my friend,cocoons break every then and now,And words fumble to leave the bow.Many a smile I give to the virtual you,Many a thought across the distance through.In the ruffled silences between the chords,In the hurried glances between the words,I feel a strange beauty filling the ether,the kinda one flowing from trusting one-another.Friend,I say not ,"What would I do without you?";Rather, "My smiles would count to less,if not for you".

No comments: