Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2004

To stop and to listen...

Ppl,I woz at this point of time, when I woz asking myself ,how happy I'm ,about doing all the talking myself.Also thinking about the season of fall in my orchard of friends...I felt lost in wilderness.Thanx a lot anonymous!!First,for your comment and then,for the thoughtfulness brimming in your words.I asked for a stroke of the brush and you ve given me a painting.These days I smile and play and talk ...but every emotion is streaked with the pining for my dear ones.I feel like a princess plundered off her kingdom....looking yearningly at happiness thru the eyes of the commoner.Of course...itz just a matter of distance...I still have my frenz!!But the distance still makes such a big difference !Looking forward to making my smiles smiles again !!!

1 comment:

nullity said...

I think i should stop here at this point of time.....I am getting dragged into your world....i might again go to the deeper state of confusion....