Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 04, 2005

My book

Ppl,did i anytime tell you that i dream of writing a book some day??For sure it would be on the people in my life...the world around me sort of stuff.The friday that just went by....my coach would call it a day and I call it a valuable chunk of life.Sometimes in life,there are times when it is like you ve been here for sooo long and gained so little and then there are times that are confined and precise, when you bump into a hoard of knowledge ...or I can call it barge into;)Well, in fact I'm entitled to barging in... itz my coach's cabin!!!Haan...there you go!!!If you think the channel is all up and open...you are wrong.There are always some bumps and puckers.But then, is nt life about smoothening creases and going forward??Thatz exactly what I'm working towards.So,thatz about what happened last Friday,the 1 st of July.Talking about today, I would not call it simply a day...I call it "A DAY!!!".Why,....for the one reason that today I broke the limitations of my self and went beyond to pursue that which had been a night-mare for me.Truly,"The things that first dint let me sleep,are the ones that made me stronger".I m not just stronger but much better than yesterday ...I surpassed myself.Oh ...about my book,I shall chip some time.Now,I have a calling to fulfill.Take care.Stay happy :)

No comments: