Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Can't-think-of-one syndrome - III

I m sitting and typing this post right in the middle of the night (my system shows 12.34 am).Until I started typing out this post , I was blog-hopping.Not that I m going bonkers over blogging , just that I am having pangs of sleepless-ness.Itz been a real long day for me infact...the wake ing up before dawn,the work-out, cooking, house-keeping, meetings and tasks...and after all that I am as actively nocturnal as a barn-owl ! (Barn-owls are nocturnal ...aren't they?)

Remembering the days when people who know me envied me for the gift of sleep I had ...I could then put the dormouse to shame , unperturbed by deafening decibels of sound or dreams or what-so-ever.

Time takes its toll.

Nothing remains.

Everything passes.

Sweet slumber...I long for thee.

4 comments:

csy0182 said...

workouts??? ROFL

Risha said...

Grrrrrrrrr..........

Monami Roy said...

wontcha update???

Risha said...

Pattern remains :-(