Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 25, 2006

Pluto is no longer a planet!!!

The last couple of weeks work had kept me really busy...well partly so.
Rest my laziness :-)
Many things I wanted to blog and slipped ...includes:
->The confused AVCD(America-visited confused Desi) family that we visited.
->How diplomacy can actually tighten the noose (and get work done)
->Chennai 's B' Day

Now that they have slipped and away...I ll vent out my views on declaring Pluto , a non-planet and a Trans-Neptunian Object" (TNO).

How unfair?!!!
Lets say, I spent 5kb of my memory to know about the 'Planet Pluto' , that itz the ninth and the smallest and ...So many stuff that added-up including the stress of spelling it right with my small brain(well, then, I should have been in my 2nd or 3rd class and my brain would have been relatively small that 'bluto' was 'pluto'or 'plato' for that matter ), the time I vained to learn something that is wrong, while I should have played heartily,the spankings et all!!!
All that and the huge populus that suffered the same as me , so much memory , so much time, so much struggle all in vain!!
Though there are those like the kind-hearted Brian Marsden, head of the IAU's Minor Planet Center,as quoted in a press release:
"There is no plan to 'downgrade' or 'demote' Pluto. It will stay as a planet." ,

on behalf of the victimized lot,to prevent any such further damage,I m proposing that we should wait to learn until they finally froze the facts.What ye say ? ;-)

P.S: The last statement is such a long one, the second time I read through what I had put down , I took a while to comprehend!

No comments: