Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What personality type am I?

As I was hoppin thru blogs I hit ">here and just got drifted into asking myself the question: "Who am I?".

You Are An ENFP

The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

4 comments:

dinesh said...

I tried it and this is what I found.

Do you like to spend time in a group or spend time alone ?

Me: In a group

Are you organized or are you messy ?

Me: Organized

In my report I had a line saying

"You are an organized person, who likes to spend time in a group" :)

nullity said...

As u said...same coffee...different cups...:-)

expertdabbler said...

dinesh,
sooper,
idhuku per daan pottu vangaradhu, i mean to say thats' what the site does:D

Risha said...

@dinesh
smart alec !!!

@nullity
you back track?!!!

@pk
hmm...ooorula paathi paer pOzhappu ippadithaan Oduthu..