Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Appreciation Day

Today itz Appreciation day at work.What came to my mind was this:

"To those of you who have pushed me, thank you.
Without you I would have fallen.

To those of you who laughed at me, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have cried.

To those of you who just couldn't love me, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have known real love.

To those of you who hurt my feelings, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have felt them.

To those of you who left me lonely, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have discovered myself.

But it is to those of you who thought I couldn't do it;
It is you I thank the most,
Because without you I wouldn't have tried."

~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Vanji pugazhchiyin ellaiyil
kabadi vilaiyadi vittai"

- from the fan of ur words..

Risha said...

@anonymous
geee...thnx :-)