Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

shall I call this a tangy day ?

Today I had lotsa oranges for lunch.One that I just gobbled (wish I dint have to do that...but had to ...owing to non-technical reasons!!) and lots more that I relished.I loooove oranges ...for the happy color it carries,for the scented spray that it sends when I remove the peel...the fibre, the tingling that it does to my olfactory sensors, the tangy taste and for the happy , cheerful fruit it is :-)

Shud call this day ...tangy !!

That apart I will just mention about the "Decorate your workplace" contest that Pk and Monu have vividly portrayed.After a reaaal long time ..it was great team effort...and we won :-) Reminded me of my school days and college days ...when we got a little toooo creative or shud I call it weird :-) ?!!

The storms have ceased at my sea...now I m enjoying the calm and happy that the rough patch is over.Trying to enjoy the missing feeling.Guess itz worth the try.

Somehow now, I think of this:

"If you love something,
Set it free...
If it comes back, it's yours,
If it doesn't, it never was yours...."

And how true it is !!

I m thankful for all the love that remains , all the love that keeps me going , for the love that I ve lost, for all the love that has come back to me ...I really am :-)

2 comments:

Sachin R K said...

The storms have ceased at my sea ...That reminded me of an old quote, "Ships are always safe in the harbor, but thats not what ships are made for."

You seem to be in an introspective mood. This and the previous post are along similar lines.

Risha said...

@sachin r k
Why am I this wierd (or is 'dumb' the word? )Thank you for droppping by and for your comment.I know I am really realy late in my response.