Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

A snap-shot of me

Yesterday , I waded in the waters of a calm , clear , beautiful lake.I was thinking about the turbulence that the previous day's rain should ve brought upon the lake.I watched a leaf fall...ripe and gracious.I walked over lots of them,I heard them rustle under my feet.

I like the woods ...the crickets , the bees (or may be the wasps..I cant tell between the two) , the earthern-smell,the calm waters, the trees, the breeze ...especially after a rain.They feed my senses and do something to me which i donot know what...something very good.Not a passing feeling...but a staying calm.

I dont know if I m calm or at peace or contented or am simply tired.What ever it is
I like it now.I like what I m in the woods.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the woods are lovely, dark and deep! reminds me of the time i used to go to isha! we had to walk through the forest to reach the ashram!

it sure must have felt good to be with nature's best!

have fun dear

Risha said...

@Kirthi
Thanks Kitty :)