Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

A snap-shot of me

After a long time , I feel fear and overwhelmed by an emotion I cannot give a name or explain.But I just aint feeling good.I m that kind of person ...who gets scared for things I dont know ...for reasons not very obvious.I am not very good at tracking down the trigger.I know therez one.May be itz the tough day I had been through.

Just when I want to have my folks around me ...atleast at calling distance ...I ve misplaced my cell-phone.A night without my cell-phone is ok....but just not tonight.
Trying hard to save my sanity and that is the very reason that this post is happening now.

I dont want to consider the option of chatting for the simple reason that I m going to startle my people when out of the blue I say ,"I m scared".Chat is a tough medium to relate on an emotional level.

I know everything is going to be just fine.I just have to believe what I know.Now , I ll go bury my head in my pillows....my thoughts ..I dont know what to do with them..

On a lighter note ...tears are good for me...they keep my eyes nice , clean and moist :-)

Chao....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Risha,

I was going through a similar kind of feeling last week, the fear of something which actually wasnt there or cud shud wud happen - ripped me apart...

I closed my eyes and reconnected to my days with my folks, childhood, n some of the memorable feelings....all of a sudden my fear'd gone, I wish this feeling of fear never comes back but with my neverstop thinking brain, I never know when the nth time I'll be under the clouds of fear

Maverick

Unknown said...

hey sweety... what's up!! i'm sure u wil be alright... mail me when u find sometime... its been long since i heard from u!

Risha said...

@Maverick
Hey Maverick , my brain sure does over-time ... which I try to stop ..in vain.But sometimes itz my best friend too :-)

@Kirthi
Hey kitty gurl...you know I would not take long..dont you ? I m doing more than just fine :-) dont you worry...

Will mail you soon...and when IU say soon , you know what I mean ?!!

Anonymous said...

Hey take care gurl!!!

Risha said...

Thanks ashu...