Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 07, 2007

Re-defining this space

Off-late , I ve not been particularly happy about my blog....its not about the dwindling fan-fare ( which I dont have in the first place) or the lack of comments ...itz about what I write and the way I write. As a reader , I feel that my blog should be something more than what it is now...it should make some more sense and value-addition ...apart from the obvious fact that its my way of sharing.

I m choosing to be move away from being myopic.And my fascination for people and human relationships and my curiosity on those lines will be my source.I know that throwing myself at this possibility is a commitment...just like the one made on Oct 05 , 2004: To start a blog and keep it going.(Well, hope you dont go back there, into the attic ...I feel so funny about that post...embarrassed to be honest.)

I m going to take a while, may be a couple of days , to figure out how I want to structure my posts here-on.

While I do ground-work on my stuff, you stay warm and happy :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi risha....
hi...just came thro ur blog....found it interesting...hmmm...I am karthik`s (Raghavan :)) frend...with my boredom reaching new phenomenal heights ,just started browsing ur profile and hit upon ur blog at last...bravo buddy....a really gud one...
keep up the gud work...

Anonymous said...

if u get time...please visit my blog...deepak2612.blogspot.com
...would be glad to hav ur comments...

Risha said...

@Deepak
Thank you Deepak ...I was there at your space.Looks like itz your dump space [:)]...everyone needs one !!!

Anonymous said...

hey...thx risha...but..then...is it a mistake to do that....i need ur opinion honestly....

Risha said...

@Deepak
Honestly ....no!! Your blog is your space...your medium.If someone has a problem they are free to close their browser!!!Thatz my 5 cent.

Apart that...just a thought : You can be open to opinions ... but never to decisions.Your decisions should be because you believe they are good that way.

confessions.......... said...

hmm..well said....hey..was going thro ur previous blogs yday...the post titled " To my unborn child"..was awesome...typical motherly touch....

confessions.......... said...

and risha..regarding opinions & decisions...I had always taken most of my decisions believing tat it would be gud tat way..but ended up feeling just the opposite...tats wen i thought of going for opinions...hmm...

Fozylet said...

u're juz as great without an agenda too ;)

Risha said...

@Confessions...
Know wht ...you are getting there!!!Somehow I feel ...we are more critical of ourselves ...so we want to hear opinions (may be own own) from others.

We just have to trust ourselves..our decisions .... to tell that itz ok ...even if we falter...

How else would we learn?

Risha said...

@Fozy
Thank you Fozy ...glad to hear that from you :)