Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

HQ experience

Yesterday morning I started for office and was not in particularly great mood ...may be the previous day training that went late into the night ,may be the errors that wont go, may be sleeplessness or may be just me ...whatever the reason. Well , that was a minor glitch in my day's program.What followed was amazing ...may be I was destined to have a good start.

I stepped out of the house and waved out for an auto who just stopped and surprised me with his politeness. For the first time in my life I was hearing an auto-wala say "Yes Mam, where do you want to go?" and gosh ... the tone was soo polite and he had a smile on his face !!!Well, that made me all smiles :) He made a few inquiries on how to get to the place , set his ear phones on and sang all the way.All along he was such a courteous driver , giving way to other vehicles , waiting for the pedestrians to cross, being patient at the signals and minimal honking . I felt like I was living an utopia !!!

That ride turned me from a grouch I was starting the day as to a all-smiles person.Honestly , he made my day. Itz amazing how people with a high HQ(Happiness Quotient) can be so contagious.

P.S: Funny I ve been thinking about him the whole of yesterday and earnestly wish I could catch up with him sometime.Happiness can be very addictive :)

4 comments:

Niranjani said...

hey risha,
nice to see you back to blogging,polite auto driver in chennai,mazhai dhaan po.

Sayani said...

gr8 these people are really boon
and blessings

keep well :)

Sathya said...

happened to hop on ur blog.. u are gifted - keep writing!

Risha said...

@Niranj
Hey Niranj ..thnx.Seriousaaa ...Chennaila semma mazhai ippo :)

@Sayani
Sure we need more of them. Thanks for dropping by

@Sathya
Thank you.Sure I ll :)