Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Little explorer - part 1

My days are so filled with my LO that I can hardly think beyond her.

I m spending a lot of time engaging her and getting to learn soo much from her.

A few days ago my little explorer made a ingenious discovery ...that Ovals look like 'O':) She insisted that I record the place where she drew the inference from ...she wanted that photographed:)

Honestly..having come this far in life ..it has never hit me anytime that ovals come off 'O'!!!

It amazes me how those little brains think. As LO is getting bigger I m becoming all the more anxious.I donot want to intrude and mess up the ingenuity and curiousity that all kids come with.I totally am starting to believe that non-interference in their thought- process is the best thing to do for them.

And here goes the pic:


Yeah I know I did a lousy job with the clicking.But hey, with my subject on the run, thatz the only shot i could get.

well thatz it for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Risha,

I came across your blog and enjoyed reading some of your recent posts. I hope you are not discouraged by lack of comments as you have a good flair for writing. I understand it's a challenge in the middle of life's demands and when you don't have the incentive of visibility and interaction. I invite you to join The South Reports (http://tsr.net.co), a blogging platform for, by and about south Indians, where your blog posts can have a larger audience and more interaction. You can post there and link back to your own blog so TSR readers can discover your blog too. Only 1 year old, TSR already has more than 1300 bloggers, many of them known names in south India.

Hope you do not mind my intrusion. As experienced journalists and bloggers, we the founders of TSR are sad to see so many budding writers giving up writing simply because of lack of encouragement and interaction. TSR is our way of making people like you heard and read. Hope you will try and see if it works for you. Since you are passionate about photography, the photoblogs feature of TSR may be of special interest to you.

Thanks for your attention, and continue your journey of discovering life and sharing it with others.

Sincerely,

Kanti Kumar
kanti@thesouthreports.com
http://tsr.net.co

Risha said...

@Kanti Kumar
Thank you Sir, for dropping by and sharing possibilities.

Anonymous said...

Cute LO!! :)