Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Calm after storm?!

Hmm after a very stormy yesterday,today turns out to be a calm one : )" Perplexity is the beginning of wisdom".Guess itz working out with me.A dream doesn't have to be a place you have to get to..it may simply mean how you want your journey to be!!!Now, how does this sound?Well,this spark of enlightenment kindled by the little too analytical friend of mine!!!I ve just got to organize my top desk and then I would have things falling back into their places.And just one more thing ...to get something right just intention wont do...you need interest.Ppl,if you have dreamz ,I would be happy if you share it with me.Then I would know what a dream can mean to different persons.What ya say?Waiting for your dreams.....

1 comment:

nullity said...

I agree partly with ur views on dreams. I believe dreams are like inspirations. its not necessary to get inspired by an outside person. in one way its like living the life u always wanted to live. the film industry is always called as dream factory. maybe thats a term used to describe the fact that the film makers are dreamers. I feel its because the films make the audience to dream. When a person spends three hours in a theatre, he sees himself as a hero. the hero in the film acts parallely to his dreams. Thats the impact the film has in one's thinking. for that matter, masala movies are truly dream provoking movies. Know the reason why masala movies are great success in andhra..if you start worrying about realising dreams, there starts the problem...yes i do agree that efforts are very important...if at all we are not very near to achieve the dreams....dont have to worry too much about it...mine are not simple dreams....i dream very big...iam writing about day dreaming bcause i dont remember any dreams when iam asleep..the people whom i met, from whom i get inspiration, whom i like the most, from whom i would expect an appreciation, with whom i want to fight, to whom i want to help, all become characters, it like enacting a play, the love, caring, and everything i get in my dream. My dreams inspires me to live....dreams are like drugs...i know iam going too much