Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 09, 2004

About the bride

Aish,the bride woz looking gorgeous on screen and the groom was kinda ok.Well I'm talking about "Bride and Prejudice".For me it woz a self imposed task....to go for a movie.I'm just working on my clusterophobia.At the end of the day...I discovered something:I m just not comfortable with the theaters."The thoughts and meditations of Khalil Gibran" is my recent read....and it made me think.Well, there is this line in this book and I found it a little too intriguing."You are "I", Earth.Had it not been for my being,You would not have been."Now,what does this line say??!!!Me ..baffled .Would someone help???BTW,did you know that Aish's eyes keep changing colours over the years (Excuse me,I'm not talking about contacts!!!)?

No comments: