Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Eureka!!!

You know ppl,today I discovered yet another reason to laud G.Bell.These days I get to be on the move most af the time, and so also I end being scooped away from my resources...wiz my own desk,chair and my own system to meddle with.Today woz one such day.To make me feel all the more like a fish out of water....I missed my cab.Well that means yet another hour without my critical resources : (Now,herez when G.Bell came to my rescue.All I had to do woz hook on to the phone...and the rest ...you know it right???Now I'm with my sweet baby!!!Looking into her,smiling and happily blogging!!!!BTW,does any one of you have an official blogger for you ???Well I do ; )All I ve to do is hand over all the crap I can ever make and just hand it overto my blogger.Then with the swish of my blogger's wand, finally, it all makes so much sense!!!Well,actually I'm positive about that!!!Ok folks ,guess I'll leave you fuming and catch up with some work.Chao!!!!

No comments: