Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 08, 2004

When you ve said what you wanted to say...

ppl,have you had times when you ve said what you wanted to say and then ended up thinking why you said that in the first place?Well,that happened to me today!!!Felt kinda miserable : (
I'm just in the process of brushing off the whole episode off my mind.Thatz too many "off"!!!
You know,I feel the most hurt when I ve hurted someone.Do you feel the same?
Now,let me get away from it....after ALL we are frenz!!!
Yesternight,I had the priviledge of curling up in my bed for 11 at hrs at a stretch!!!And that made me sooooo happy : )
"Sleep , art thou sweet sister of death?"
Did I get that right??
For the past few days,I really am going off my balance,meaning, REALLY REALLY off!By off, I mean my thinking is all clouded like after ...a dont want to tell that!Thatz too many "off" again!! Gotto work on myself!
And did I tell you about the crazy sleep-talking habit I've got??I take calls when I'm sound asleep and then I'm left with just but faint memories!!Now,thatz getting me close into serious trouble : (
Thinking of starting with a non-fiction ..Wish I could find a good one to get my eyes-on!!!
So, catch up with you later ...I'm off on the hunt!!!

2 comments:

nullity said...

"You know,I feel the most hurt when I ve hurted someone.Do you feel the same?"

"Sleep , art thou sweet sister of death?"

..................benignant (felt bored using the same words...did some research in the web..Hope thats not a wrong word)

reetuashwin said...

sleep..art thou sweet sister of death..

thatz a witty line..!