Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 01, 2005

fdiren??!!!

Phew!!!Today I had more fun...no...lemme put it as happiness or more streaks o' smile!!!!Ppl,dont you get into the rut of thinking about the SIGNIFICANT DAY this is!!!!The day started with me going for an early walk...ppl,I'M SERIOUS!!!!I started my walk at 5.00 am and woz charmed by the serene streets of the city.Boy!!!Did you know half the city woke up this early??!!!!Then,Wished my 6th grade teacher a very happy Birthday :)Now again,ppl ,think straight.Today woz really her birthday!!!Then ,calls to and from my spiteful circle of friends followed.Ppl,for me,this day made more sense than many others.First,it woz the dress-alike that woz kinda kiddish fun.Then,the sumptuous lunch from God's own country...more filling ...the company of wonderful ppl...then,LOL attribute="friend" property="crazy>the exemplar moment of craziness.......a crazy fderin of mine called me up and played my favourite song :) over the phone.............and guess what......all these happened over a long distance call /LOL>Now dont you start typing "Bad Syntax!!"...With my blog site I m not able to use anything close to tags!!!It would not lemme open tags...so I simply closed them!!!!This is the best I could come up with :pDoes any body have a clue???I'm so so happy that I have so many apple pie friends on my platter !!!!I'm relishing evry bite.But ,just that I dint get to see butterfly around for the past couple of days :(Ppl,thatz from my desk for now.C ya !!!

No comments: