Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

One of those days..

Ppl,today is one of those days which keeps me busy doing nothing.Believe me :The hardest thing for any one or atleast for me to do....is to be doing nothing.I look around and find that my life aint much different than that of the others around me.To the right of me,someone's wakefully watching over the virtual bears and bulls.Then,the two on the other side of my cubicle ,I cannot sight them...they must be busy caffeinating.Ofcourse therez also the bountiful Opportunities to deal with today;)The one to my left is busy improving his telephonic skills.Then ,there are those odd ones who are busy discussing records,uploading,design issues and stuff therein.Phew,then therez this mobile that incessantly keeps singing "Jingle Bells".I guess somebodyz celebrating the spirit of the season.Itz numbing cold,infact colder that at Christmas,(owe it to the A/C), and that might have mislead :pSo,thatz for now from my desk now.C ya folks!!!

1 comment:

nullity said...

"is to be doing nothing"..thats the very good way to reduce stress....i love doing it..but not at work....in a calm village ...it is very nice watching them....doing nothing...thinking nothing...just watching.....