Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Licking my wounds

I'm in very bad shape today :(My incessant ear pain,guilt,lost and lonely feeling and adding to that I'm sulking...I'm licking my wounds and makin them worse !!Nothing bad actually happened..itz all in my mind...and now as I blog...I feel hungry(Despite my satiating breakfast!).Then,I feel like I ve done nothing particularly useful for the day.Phew.......I'm sounding like toxic dump??!!!!Yeah I know I still have hours of the day left to work on...but my crazy mind ...grrrr.....it just would not let the thought in!!!I m waiting to go on a spree...all by myself ...watching ppl,things and happenings...munching on some junk and sipping in some steaming chocolate.Lookin at the clock tick...waiting for the party time .Some how,I feel soo much better after this ritual :)Btw,folks ,do you follow any such ritual to sweep off all those crappy thoughts and start afresh and positive??If so,speak up....I 'm all here to hear !!!!!

1 comment:

nullity said...

frequently underoing this state of mind...so thought my suggetions would help.
1. help a person without putting your hard work...but be careful to find a right person...otherwise it will become nonsense...(it happens to me at times adds oil to the flame).

2. try to be in a company of few smiling faces.

3. Watch a good movie which u like the most...or watch a movie which u have never seen before...your mind will not obey for this...but pull it for sometime..then it will automatically get involved in the movie...
4. the best solution is......go to SLEEP...sometimes this is the alarm for you stop thinking and give some rest to you mind..

all the best...