Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The funny thing about life ...or is it me ?

Off-late my life is sooo full...of people , love , experiences and adventure.At the self-same time I suffer a choking vacuum.I really dont know why? Can abundance can grief? I need to think.

Am I broke by love ...the abundance of it ...I dont know that either.Or may be itz the spatial separation that is. I m too trired to think.The only thing that comes to my mind is to get back home ...curl up and sleep.When I feel not-so-good , then i start feeling scared and cold.

I yearn for something I dont know.

3 comments:

nullity said...

After a loo...ong time, get to see ur punch..."I yearn for something I dont know"...reality strikes sometimes..:-)

Anonymous said...

Love is a special, pleasurable pain. Ramzz you have it in your heart and you will get to know the secret. You will see that everything is Truth, and that everything leads to Truth. There is nothing other than Truth.

At the innermost core of all loneliness in your heart is a deep and powerful yearning for Love.

Your Loved one's are just PHYSICALLY separated from you for a small period.

“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”

Risha said...

@nullity
Thnks :-)

@Chris vinodh
Thanks da ..for dropping by, the comment and most of all...being the great brother you are...