Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

An oft realisation

There is so much of it ...yet so little.
I see it smile thru my teary eyes.
I have soo much of it ...I remember I shud not hold.
To have and not to hold is tough I know.
But the more I hold , the more I ll let go.
It is what is making me smile,
the self-same thing that makes me weep.
The one thing that is my boon and my bane,
that gives me my sense and so also drives me insane.
When tall I stand ..it makes me bow.
Gives me wings , when I hardly know.
There has never been a greater pain;
there has never been a greater joy;
Nothing has ever made me so much a puppet ...a toy.
For all that it does to me and my life,
I love the love thatz breathing life to my life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!!!!I totally understand....
Thats how its meant to be and you aint gonna feel for this as this is was what you wanted for a long time....

Risha said...

Thanks Selva...for your comment and also for stopping by :-)