Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

A plea...

Until not very long ago ...for close to 3 years, I sent out a good morning mail to my friends ( almost all) and to people who made a difference to me.

The mail comprises a picture and a signature quote , a unique one for every day.It was an 15 min effort each day ...looking up for the appropriate quote , ensuring itz not repeated and actually composing the mail and sending it out.

All that and now I realise I dint spend just one more minute to compile the quotes into a collection.I just now realised how I loved every single one of them....so very much!!!

Dumb me!!!!

If you were one of the recipients of my mail and if you have the quotes collected,
please do share it with me.

I would be ever so grateful...

I pray you do...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

and if someone share it with you, post it in these pages (or send it across)

Anonymous said...

Grrr..
How could u be an IT pro and not think like one?

Risha said...

@fozylet
Sure fozy , will do that :)

@expertdabbler
Looks like i m a good at spinning the yarn :)..i m no pro!!!

Anonymous said...

send it to everyone you know...

ReadnRyte said...

Here are a couple you could use :)

The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permananet defeat of life is when dreams are surendered to reality

All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible -- William Faulkner

Keep smilin

Rahul

Risha said...

@Anonymous
I ve shared them here :)

@Rahul
Thank you Rahul...thatz soooo nice of you :)