Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A snapshot of me

I m damn furious about how cheap people can get , taking advantage of disabilities, just this specific case of playing a mean and nasty game, without fighting it out straight.

Or may be I dint leave them with a choice.

And I learnt how tough it can get, to be in the mob-mentality crowd and save your self.But I choose to go on.

Pray I dont stoop so low as to give up my self-esteem to get what I want.

If I have to, I shall miserably fail rather.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

en aayithu?

Anonymous said...

know what? the tagline you have put never cease to amaze me.

What I ve made of myself...is way beyond comprehension....even to me ...'clueless' can be one thing

looks like Sir Lord Almightly did not have as many base classes to start with as we would like to believe. :P

Anonymous said...

better be alone than being in bad company...

Maverick

fozylet,

I'll agree with u

Maverick

Risha said...

@Fozy
Oh ...I ve moved on , letz not talk about it.
Looks like I m bad design !!!!

@Maverick
Yeah ...but sometimes being alone is bad company!!!You dont know how weird I can think when I m left alone.