Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Treading the server side

After what feels like aeons , I hit www.theserverside.com and boy that felt so good!!!!

Not that I am a techie ,I just love to know the state of affairs in the tech world.So excited about all the new jargons that ve mustered up.So much to know...

My lil gurl turns 2 very soon and is growing up to be an independent missy.Funny, with her around but a lil afar , I am missing her like I m the toddler and she, the little big person :)

Please excuse if my post is all faltered in language , it has been quite a while since I ve laid my hands on any printed material.But looks like my days are in for a change.Keeping my fingers crossed that I might actually get to do some reading everyday.Crank up my brain bbox agtleast a wee-bit.

With hardly anyone who drops by at my blog, I feel like I am writing to a ghost reader.Nevertheless love the writing...if I may call so.

5 comments:

nullity said...

Ya..may be I am one of the ghost reader...btw..welcome back :-)

Risha said...

OMG ..thanks for making me wanna come and write stuff out here :)

Niranjani said...

Hey rams u r on my blog roll. So I definitely drop in when u update the blog just lazy to comment. Will do so from now on. Keep posting.

Anonymous said...

Hi Risha,

I am not a active blogger anymore..
But I do visit perhaps once in few months..
I visited ur blog several weeks weeks back.. & dropped once more today.

Risha said...

@Niranjani
Hey gurl..glad to know you are lurking around here:)Sure thing on posting!!

@reetuthinks
Hey Reetu thank you for dropping by.Hope allz well at your end:)