Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another home-coming : PART II

New year's day was yet another adventurous day for me...happily drove people crazy.Another feather in my hat was the double-layered cake , a chocolate and vanilla, that I successfully baked :-)
New beginnings bring new hope ...a strange peace and assurance that things will be fine hereon ...from the very moment.For that I like people, things, experiences anew.
I see them as opportunities to introspect (one word that I fell short of), rediscover , grow .
"When the student is ready , the teacher would appear".
This is one of my favorite quotes and I somehow feel itz so true even with life...when we are prepared , our path is made vivid and things just fall in place so marvellously well.This is one of the universal truths that I stumbled upon ...more so.. was prepared to get stumbled upon I guess :-)
No New year's resolutions this time (nothing I remember ):p
Told myself that I would not confine divinity to places - my innovative excuse for not going to places of worship.
The days that followed..infact 2 months (Feb and March) was heck of a time...loads of work to do,people, attitudes to confront, that I can hardly remember anything I can remember of to blog.But now, that all of those belong to the past , I feel I did handle them pretty well.May be I could have done them much better with less of cribbing ... I am just learning!!
Got yet another thought that struck me from the plane of my brain .That, I ll share with you in my next blog...
Take care until then...keep smilin...

No comments: