Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 17, 2006

My urban adventure

Yesterday , I painted the hours with lots of colours , not just with pretty colours hews ,
but otherwise.The picture looks more wholesome ....more complete.
The day started ...actually the day before dint end ...it just seamlessly jelled with yesterday.
The reason : the entire night I was conversing with tina , discussing about everything I could think of...almost everything under the sun...believe me 8 hours just were nt enough!
We decided to go for an early work-out .But just that as we hit the roads , our plans shattered with the waves :-)
Yeah...we landed up at the beach , with no licence , no money and no mobile....real adventure!Atleast the best I could have in my urban existence.
Watching the sun and the moon , together in the skies ,early on a sunday morn was really overwhelming.I told myself that I should take time to live...which many a times goes unchecked in mylist . Had great fun picking shells , watching crabs and playing pranks.
Wanted to share one more thing...did you know crabs,( the smaller ones) live in the shells of snails?!.I spotted one!
The whole idea of getting to the unknown and doing the unprecedented turns me on.Guess I owe it to the archer in me!!!
Just that we were lucky to sail across safe.
If only something happened ...say Tsunami , no one would even know we got washed away...more so ...my gym instructor...he would be in real hot stew !
You just heard the pessimnist in me speak :-)
Anyways I ll call it a day!
I ll remember to post the snaps of the shells , collected as memorablia ...as always I really dont know when...
Here you go!!!

No comments: