Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The resurrection of a forbidden soul

Come, drink of my fragrance,
nibble at me,feed your taste-buds.
I see you starved and hungry,as the urchins
whose eyes have glistened with hopelessness.
Hence I bid, "Come to me".
Let the fangs of yours,
feed on my dampness.
Bite into me ,
every cell, nerve and sinew.
And now see my bones, dont you ?
Hardened by feelings I cannot give any name.
In their brittle, amuse yourself.
Suck them until the juices made you dizzy.
I see the canines not very far,
they breathe a longingness for food.
Feed them with what remains of my skeletons.
Now, for the big-time dessert;
You see my glazed soul?
Why wait? Plunge in , swim,
drink , devour it of its subtlety.
Drink until vacuum fills-in,
where once I filled the spaces.
Let nothing that is of me remain.


From the strength of the void
and the beauty of the vacuum,
I will rise again, born unto the
purity and lightness of existence,
freed from the confines that life
scribbled on my crumpled pages.
I shall become unstained of me,
pristine, flawless, glowing with innocence,
unfurl to see the gleaming white dawn.
And you shall speak of me,
"The ugly caterpillar has moulted
into a beautiful butterfly".
The pain I suffered in my womb,
shall hold its silence forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful buddy! :)) So you are back in action...good!! keep going....

Risha said...

Fozy,I did and you know who :-)
Thnx for dropping by.